Becoming a Client
Often times, taking the first step is the hardest part. Maybe you’re not used to talking about money, or you’re not sure what to prepare before your first meeting. We want to make it as simple as possible and prepare you for your first meeting so you feel welcome and understood.
First, know that we aren’t a team of sales-hungry brokers looking to push products or services on you before you’re ready. As independent advisors, we have the luxury of getting to know you and your goals before making any recommendations. In fact, the first meeting together is just to chat! We want to learn about you, your family, and your dreams of the future.
When you work with Cooley & Labas Financial Advisors, you work with a team that truly cares about your goals. We can help you answer questions such as:
- What do I want to do in retirement and how much is that going to cost?
- How much should I have in a cash reserve?
- How can I afford to have a more flexible schedule to focus on my passions?
- How can I protect my family?
- What insurance do I need?
- How do I organize my assets so that I never run out of money in retirement?
- How do I minimize taxes?
- How much do I have to save to be able to send my children or grandchildren to the college of their dreams?
- Am I getting the most out of my retirement plan?
- My spouse passed away, how do I manage my finances?
We’ve found that a lot of our clients don’t know how to handle personal finances, develop plans, or prepare for the next generation’s needs and desires. Contact us today to get your questions answered.